Elite Commander Pass
Elite Commander Pass (ECP) is a premium accessories key that allows several special features, and can be purchased on the main Starblast.io website, received in giveaways, promotions/contests organised by the Starblast developers, on steam, or the community. It is generally in the format 12345-67890.
An Elite Commander Pass allows access to the following features:
- Special in-game badges:
- Star, Reddit, Pirate, Youtube, Twitch, Invader, Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, Soloist Defence Force, Paw, Gamepedia, Discord, Medic
- Special ship skins:
- Zinc, Alloy, Gold, Titanium, Carbon
- Special laser skins:
- Single, Double, Lightning, Digital
- Custom Game Creator. (Note: Players do not need ECP to access Custom Games, only to create them.)
- Ship Design Editor. (Note: Your ships won't be in your private games.)
- Rankings in Pro Deathmatch Championship. Non-ECP players are not ranked, while ECP users are ranked.
- Removal of all advertisements from the Starblast.io website, allowing nearly instant respawn.
- Survival Mode and Team Mode games start with a fully upgraded Fly. (This is also accessible by sharing the game on Facebook or Twitter)
- Modding (note: you don't need a ECP to join you do need one to make one this is also where you can import your custom ships (no tutorial yet))
- There is also an option of a blank ECP that will not show up when playing, but will still give you the benefits of an ECP. if used with the zinc ship color and single shot, an ECP can pass for a non-ECP, useful to avoid team stacking, it also helps to change your name.
It is vital to note that while the ECP allows access to numerous features, none of them give a playing advantage to the player that is unavailable to non-ECP players in the actual game, with the possible exception of the removal of ads, which allows instant respawn (instant respawn for non-ECP is still available in Deathmatch, where it can give playing advantage) and starting as a fully maxed fly. Regardless, most ECP players tend to have played a longer time, and thus are generally more skilled than those without it, but this is not a rubric, or a result of any advantages.
ECPs are generally meant to be for the exclusive use of one person, and sharing of ECPs to other people, intentional or unintentional, is considered piracy. ECP codes that are in use by many people might be deactivated by the developers. Players who have their ECPs deactivated may e-mail the developers for a new ECP for their use, whether they have purchased the ECP or gotten it from a giveaway.
Achievable Badges[edit | edit source]
Some ECP badges can be achieved by making contributions to the game. They are not custom ECPs or UCPs. Anyone can get them. They are known as SUCPs or ACPs.
Here are the known ones:
- Shipwright badge: https://starblast.io/ecp/shipdesigner.jpg
- Translator badge: https://starblast.io/ecp/translator.png
Unique Commander Pass[edit | edit source]
Some players have a Custom ECP known as "Unique Commander Pass" is a term used to describe an Elite Commander Pass which has a custom badge image linked to that ECP. Custom ECPs are awarded at the discretion of the developers, and only very few players have them, generally for great contribution to the game, such as making tools, videos, financial contribution, etc. (generally over several months). Aside from having a unique badge, a UCP grants no other perk or ability, This custom badge is only available for that person.