Sword'n'shield - a super heavy tank/barrier carrier, capable of deadly ramming strikes.
A heavy space tank, a superheavy ramming fighter, and a giant deployable barrier carrier.
While that may sound awesome, don't get too excited. The ship, and especially the barrier part of its equation, are pretty disappointing. It sounds great in theory, but on practice, it just doesn't work.
And yet, having a giant space sword, capable of one-slash taking out small enemies is quite awesome. It is hard to use and, as all tanks, lacks agility, especially rotation - however, when it hits, it hits hard.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Your capacitors are incredibly large - block enemy shots with your shield.
- Try to only block shots that would otherwise endanger your teammates.
- Having a pocket healer helps a lot.
- Deploy the shield to restore energy.
- Try to pierce enemies while moving away from them.
- Your dashes regen slowly - use them wisely.