This is a list of some helpful tips and tricks for Starblast.io. Feel free to add your own to this list!
When someone attacks you circle round them also upgrade everything except bullet speed then you can mine quickly and have a better chance of surviving the cause of upgrading bothe damage and speed makes your regen and capacity go really low Thanks guys Oddyssey-350 out
Get the side intercepter and do hit and run until your opponent is dead
Do surprise attacks on opponents so you deal more "surprise damage and catch them off guard
Take the left upgrade to get the best ships
Use the Shadow-X1 when a team or survival server is much more powerfull than you. Upgrade to Trident and mine quick as you can to upgrade to the Shadow. It's fast and small.
Upgrading[edit | edit source]
- Upgrading a ship will cut into your crystal reserve, but will help you mine and survive attacks better.
- Upgrading all of your ship's abilities will make it stronger than most of the next tier un-upgraded ships.
- At the 4th tier ship for U-Sniper, known as the X-Warrior, max your Energy Regen, your ammo will be almost infinite!
Tier jumping[edit | edit source]
- To jump tiers as fast as possible, upgrade the Energy Regen all the way as soon as you can. This maximizes your DPS, and although you spent some crystals, you'll earn them back 10-30% faster. Skip the other upgrades.
- If you have enough crystals to evolve, but you don't want to move to the next tier, you can buy another life or just keep the crystals as extra shields. Note that the extra life won't help you in survival mode.
Attacking[edit | edit source]
- If you see some body that has full gems but isn't upgrading, attack unless they're a higher tier level than you.
- If you attack someone mining an asteroid, crash into them from behind, so that they crash into the asteroid and do some extra damage from both you and the asteroid. Make sure you have enough shield to handle both the crash and weapons of the ship you're fighting.
- When attacking a ship that is faster, but weaker than you, and he tries to escape, try to do enough damage so it loses some gems for you to collect.
- If you attack and kill your killer, you get extra revenge points
- Avoid attacking ships that are 2 tiers behind you, unless actively trying to kill you. No one likes a bully.
- If you are a lower tier ship, use your speed as an advantage. Attack for a few seconds, then retreat, repeat.
Defending[edit | edit source]
- If you are getting attacked by a ship that's faster than yours try doing zigzags: it will be much more difficult for your opponent to hit you.
- Crystals act as health after your shield is down!
- When your shield is down and you're losing gems, try to pick them back up.
Losing a fight[edit | edit source]
- If you are getting attacked and don't think you can survive, press the upgrade keys quickly to avoid losing gems.
- If you have full crystals, and are about to lose all your shield buy another ship, fight back and upgrade to the next tier ship just before you start losing gems. This will max your shield instantly and gives you a better chance to survive.